Your appointments are very important to us and we work diligently to provide you with a service time that fits within your schedule. This time is reserved on your technician’s schedule especially for you. Keeping your appointment time is vitally important to us being able to provide you and our later guests with exceptional service.
If you are more than 10 minutes late, it is at the discretion of your technician to provide your service or to reschedule your appointment to a later date and time.
On the occasion that you know you cannot make your scheduled appointment, a 48-hour notice is appreciated.
We also understand that schedules need to be adjusted from time to time; however, MCS does have guidelines in place regarding Service Deposits as well as Cancellations, No Shows and Late Arrivals.
* Services over $250 and hair extension services may require a deposit of $150 to hold your appointment time.
* Special events may require a $50 deposit to hold your appointment time.
* Anytime a deposit is required your technician or the receptionist will speak to you about the specific deposit you may be asked to make.
Cancellations, No Shows and Late Arrivals:
If our system has flagged your record as being outside our guidelines, Modern Concepts Salon will notify you first with a verbal warning and an explanation of why your record has been flagged. Further infractions may result in being asked to have a credit card number on file that is subject to being charged as follows:
* Less than 48-hours notice will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
* “NO SHOWS” will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount.
* Late Arrivals will forfeit standing appointments and are subject to being charged as a no show.
How your record is determined to be outside our guidelines: If you have given us less than a 48-hours notice when canceling appointments, you have not shown up for your appointments, you have arrived late for your appointments, or any combination of these violations 3 times within a 6 month period your record is automatically flagged and you will be notified by a customer service representative of the violations that have occurred.
These guidelines are in place to ensure a fair environment for both our guests and our commission based employees.