Thank you for your interest in working with the Modern Concepts Salon Team. Below are our current job openings.
Please feel free to contact Anna Michelle with any questions or interest in our job openings:
Anna Michelle: AnnaMichelle@ModernConceptsSalon.com
What We Have To Offer:
At Modern Concepts Salon we treat our team members like family. We try to have a lot of fun at work while maintaining a professional atmosphere. We want our team members to look and feel as wonderful as our guests so we offer our services at little to no cost to employees! We also offer family member discounts. Additionally, we have establish many business partners that have graciously offered services at a “partnership” price to our employees. Full time employees are eligible for health care benefits and paid vacation.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a massage therapist willing to work evenings Tuesday, Wednesday, and all day Saturday. The room is set and the clients are ready!
Compensation: $20-$25 an hour depending on experience.
* Virginia Massage License and
* Swedish Massage
* Deep Tissue Massage
* Trigger Point or Sports Massage
We have an opening for a part time/ full time licensed nail technician. We provide exceptional customer service and we are very generous to our staff. We have in-house marketing to help highlight you and your services.
* Must be FLUENT in English
* Must be licensed
* Skilled in French Manicure, Spa Manicure and Spa/Hot Stone Pedicure
* We provide training in Shellac Manicures!
We are seeking motivated sales people to fill front end retail and customer service positions. We are fast paced, energetic and try to have lot of fun.
* Work to increase service and product sales with current guest base
* You are the first smile and last smile our guest see- you must be an outgoing people person
* Able to book appointments accurately
* Maintain a clean product display area and product sales
* Former sales experience
* Excellent customer service skills & positive attitude
* Multitask efficiently
* Ability to balance cash drawer
* Adhere to Dress Code: Fashion is our business dress appropriately
Love working with hair? Looking for an opportunity to get into the industry? Salon Assistants are an integral part of our system, working hands on with our guests while learning what it takes to run the back end of a salon.
* Hair cleansing, conditioning and scalp massage
* Cape and towel service
* General upkeep of salon
* Maintaining inventory check lists
Must be willing to work nights and Saturdays.