Do you love the look of smooth hair that is full of luster and body? Many products say they will deliver smooth hair but the oils are so heavy you end up with limp or greasy looking hair instead. So how do you get the look without the weight? Adel has seven simple steps to sleek, sexy, and smooth looking hair.
- Start with clean hair by using a frizz controlling shampoo and conditioner.
- Blot hair with a towel. Do not rub your hair as the towel will act like Velcro and frizz it out.
- Add smoothing balm to a thermal protectant and rub together in your hands, then apply throughout your damp hair.
- Dry your hair thoroughly by using a nozzle and round brush. The nozzle attachment helps to direct air flow downward. Round brush your hair to lift hair up while drying. Use the round brush and dryer in synch to completely dry hair. Click for tips on the perfect blowout.
- Add luxurious shine with a light weight oil.
- Flat iron, only if needed.
- Complete the look with a light hold hairspray.
- Eufora’s Smooth’n Frizz Control Shampoo & Conditioner for ultra moisturizing cleansing and conditioning that also seals the cuticle and repairs split ends. Read the complete Eufora Smooth’n Promise by clicking here.
- Eufora Straightening Balm, a leave in conditioner that gives smooth blowouts without stiff or tacky residue.
- Eufora Thermal Defense Prep, moisturizes and detangles while protecting hair from heat styling tools.
- Eufora Oil Therapy for ultimate shine!
- Eufora Elevate Hairspray for light hold.
For the ultimate in frizz and humidity control try a smoothing treatment!